Friday, July 9, 2010

It Was There All Along

I don't really know much about horses.  I think they are beautiful. I know I was HIGHLY allergic to them as a child.  I know my daughters ask for one on a weekly basis (doesn't every little girl?). I know they are very sensitive animals. I know if they are trained properly a rider can direct their movements with just the slightest touch of the reigns.
Photo Courtesy of Wikipedia
Things have been quiet for me recently and I wanted you to know why.  The Holy Spirit has been tugging at "my reigns".
A path we felt so sure about....had begun walking down....has taken a new direction.
Although not really a new direction, but one that was there all along.
I felt His gentle tug.
I stopped to listen.
And in the quiet of my heart,
He opened my eyes to see.
Confirmation after confirmation.
THIS is your land of milk and honey.

I am so thankful for the teaching I have had, the sensitivity it has created in me.
I'm thankful that because I have committed my steps to walk alongside His, He will never leave me.

"I pray the eyes of your heart may be enlightened 
in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you.."
~Ephesians 1:18


An Update on my giveaway from last week! 
The winner is Tori Prophet fromWalking.My.Faith !  I'll be sending some Energy your way Tori!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Cute blog! I'm following you now! You seem to have a very sweet spirit...looking forward to reading more!

Michelle said...

"I know if they are trained properly a rider can direct their movements with just the slightest touch of the reigns." Beautiful example! I hope all is going well on the path God is leading you down! ♥ Michelle

Post a Comment