Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Week In The Life: Documenting TODAY

It occurred to me recently that today is TODAY. HERE. NOW. Once it passes it will NEVER be here again.

The realization of how quickly our lives are moving - how quickly our kids are growing - hits home to me nearly everyday.  Abby is old enough now that we feel comfortable with her sitting in the front seat for short trips in the car.  I will be honest, looking over at her sitting next to me in the car COMPLETELY FREAKS ME OUT!!  It's a milestone in my mind I never thought we would get to.

I stumbled upon this unique way of documenting our lives and all the little details that make up where our family is TODAY that will so easily leave me as time passes.  I am excited about this project and look forward to sharing the details of my everyday with you this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment